Oak Riser for Stair Cladding
Oak risers are available for purchase from Joinerystore and are to use with the oak staircase cladding systems.
- Available in 1000mm for straight stairs
- Available in 1220mm for winder stairs
- Unfinished - the oak treads can be supplied unfinished so the end user can finish to their own liking
- Pre - Finished - Joinerystore can offer a pre finished tread - the treads will be coated in a stain or a oil. Customers can choose to have their Stair Cladding Antique Oak, Ebony, Medium Oak or Clear Oil.
Please select below which you require
- Manufactured and designed by us at Joinery store
- We import this range ourselves direct from the world’s leading manufacturer of stairparts
- All stairs have one more riser than tread, so a 12 tread straight staircase will have 13 risers for example. That same staircase would require 12 tread packs (which have a riser included) and a single extra riser which is this product.
- Risers uses real oak veneer, selected to match our treads, bonded to an MDF backing board, to create a stable riser panel. Winder flights and quarter space landing flights may also be tackled
- No structural alterations to the stairs are needed. Simply trim the treads and risers to width and depth and bond into place.
- 3-4 Days Delivery
Joinerystore recommend that you use the Ela-Stick MS Polymer to bond your oak risers to your existing stairs.
PDF's are available at the top of the page where you will be able to view fitting instructions etc.
We stock our stair cladding products in depth, so please feel free to visit our showrooms and warehouse to pick up your order. If you aren't sure what you need, please call our team on 0114 247 4917 for advice.
WE NOW HAVE A FITTING SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR OUR STAIRPARTS RANGE - PLEASE CALL OUR TEAM ON 0114 247 4917 FOR MORE INFORMATION & A QUOTATION