Oak Stair Cladding - 13 Tread Winder Flight Kit
13 Winder Tread Oak Conversion System
Joinerystore supply a range of oak stair renovation cladding which is available to both trade and public. The oak treads and risers bonds over the existing tread/step which transforms your existing staircase into a solid oak staircase, but in a simple and cost effective way.
This Kit Includes:
- 10 x Straight tread assemblies
- 3 x Winder Tread Packs
- 14 riser panels which are 15mm Thick
- 1000mm wide to cover the vast majority of UK staircases
- Manufactured and designed by us at Joinery store
- We import this range ourselves direct from the world’s leading manufacturer of stairparts
- Risers uses real Oak veneer, selected to match our treads, bonded to an MDF backing board, to create a stable riser panel. Winder flights and quarter space landing flights may also be tackled.
- Unfinished - the oak treads can be supplied unfinished so the end user can finish to their own liking
- Pre - Finished - Joinerystore can offer a pre finished tread - the treads will be coated in a stain or a oil. Customers can choose to have their Stair Cladding Antique Oak, Ebony, Medium Oak or Clear Oil.
Please select below which you require
- Joinerystore recommend using a ms polymer to bond the new oak treads to the existing treads/step. Heritage can offer their own brand of adhesive which will be ideal for your oak staircase transformation. Please view the Ela-stick MS Polymer Adhesive Pack for more information.
- Joinerystore now have a fitting team available for all staircladding products - if you wish to have a quotation, please call the Joinerystore who will be able to help!
- 3-4 Days Delivery
PDF's are available at the top of the page where you will be able to view fitting instructions etc.
We stock our stair cladding products in depth, so please feel free to visit our showrooms and warehouse to pick up your order. If you aren't sure what you need, please call our team on 0114 247 4917 for advice.