Heritage Engineered Oak Flooring
Oak Engineered Flooring from JoineryStore.com
Oak Engineered Flooring is one of the most popular products here at Joinery Store. Its versatility is a big hit with customers looking to install wood floors into areas of the home with higher moisture such as a bathroom or kitchen.
Our wood engineered flooring comes with a quality guarantee and provided it is installed correctly should provide years of beautiful and reliable flooring.
Wood Engineered flooring with a variety of options
Floors Engineered by Joinery Store are manufactured with the customer in mind. We have created a product that allows a large amount of choice with the following options and features listed below.
- Planked Floors Engineered
- 189mm wide
- 15m or 20mm thick available(please select below which you require)
- 6 x 1860mm lengths supplied in each box(No short lengths supplied within this flooring)
- Tongue & Grooved(T&G)on all four sides of the oak engineered floor
- Micro Bevelled
- 3mm wear layer
- Both sizes (15/20mm thick) contain 2.11m2 per box
- Rustic Grade
- Supplied Unfinished
- Each box weighs approx 13kg
Floors Engineered for quality
The flooring supplied is a rustic grade oak, so some knots are visible throughout with the floors engineered to look a little more traditional. Wood Engineered Flooring from joinery store is supplied in boxes, the price shown is per sqm.
Our oak engineered flooring is supplied in a 189mm wide x 15mm or 20mm thick - you can choose which you prefer giving you even more control over how your wood engineered flooring will be finished.